Sunday, May 3, 2009

vera

helped me, she asked how i was and showed me the shirts and said shed hold them for me even though id been dishonest ...i tend to fabricate in unnecessary situations so said it was for my sister, she didnt know ive never had one so said shed put them on hold and i continued to browse and decided if she asked my sisters name was Tiffany, shed be blonde too and older than me and maybe work in an office and go downtown on weekends... then vera got a call and stopped talking to me so i thanked her and left. on my way out there was a mirror, i always look so dirty even when im feeling clean and walked past a man who looked at me surprised and said "today is better than yesterday" and i first thought what the fuck then realized he was right ... its always moving never waiting always changing based on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment