Friday, July 31, 2009

zacharys guest spot.

Hello Hello---you know you know---
How do you you do?  do do..you do
Running with ambition, trying to fly===a game like tennis, feeding off of the others reply
Natehawk knows the game, been knowing like lovers know time
now's the bigin---Wimbeldime
serves in the air, the fuel's ready to ignite, first serve hits and it's --oh my, oh my
can you catch me, 
watch me run inthe station, 
watch me fly to the 13th floor,
catch me 
come on come on, 
i know the inches are 4 high, but they're stout...
"It's Wimbelbom---I mean, ""Windelton" ... I mean, w ... no, W I M B B , no, bell, WIMBELDOM
Here goes nothing folks....see em run, see em fly, see em live, don't let it die
it's free --
oh boys and girls 
it's free
see em live,
but you might gotta jump in quick and run from the cops.
We'll do, ambition's law says so, we'll do...do do...well, 

No comments:

Post a Comment