Monday, April 5, 2010

I WISH:

my name was lulu
i could stop thinking about tuna
i could sleep
i hadnt went to sleep in what i wore yesterday
i would stop congratulating myself for being such a    mental genius (what is that?/i have no reason      for this/its keeping me awake)
i was typing with both hands, not one (i also have    no reason for this)
i had a large plate of nachos, or tuna
i drank more water yesterday
i was warmer
i was more disciplined
the name "algonquin" wasnt stuck in my head
someone else was awake right now 
i could decide how i feel about apostrophes
i didnt misspell embarrassing every time i write     it (how ____!)
i knew when to stop
i was more of a lady
i knew the proper way to use was/were
the moon was/were a little closer
for world peace
"you were here"
"i were a little taller"
i had better hygiene

No comments:

Post a Comment